- Four semi-synchronized videos are projected onto tent walls on a loop of approximately 32 minutes
- The tent is approximately 12 feet/3.6 meters high with a diameter of 17 feet/5 meters. It sits on a simple jute mat.
- Up to four projectors and two external speakers are mounted onto C stands and placed in close proximity to tent. Projectors can also be mounted on ceiling or pillars if installation is to be mounted indoors
- Projectors need to be plugged into a power supply offering no less than 283W per projector.
- Speakers need to be plugged into a power supply offering no less than 22W.
- Speakers project sound up to 20 feet.
- Approximate set up time is between one and two full days, depending upon the space.
- Tent is water resistant. Electrical equipment is not.